[DuoList] 2300c's and memroy questions

Ernie Forcadilla forca at look.ca
Mon Apr 4 08:50:34 PDT 2005

>	I'm trying to find out the min and max operating systems that
>can run on the 280 and 2300, and the base memory (without memory card
installed) that the 280 and 2300 have natively?

The motherboard RAM for PB 280 is 4 MB, maximum RAM is 40 MB, number
of sockets is 1 - unique socket, minimum speed is 70 ns

The motherboard RAM for PB 2300c is 8 MB, maximum RAM is 56 MB,
number of sockets is 1 - unique socket, minimum speed is 70 ns

Based on memory specs both duos can use the same memory chips.
Operating systems that is most effective for PB280 is 7.6.1 while the
PB2300c is Mac OS 6.0

Ernie