[DuoList] Green Light of Death

Tom and Lisa P gionpeters at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 04:03:55 PDT 2005

>Brandy wrote:
>| I'll go with Mad Dog on this on sounds more like a fuse, but I was
>| trying to rule out heat issues, loose heatsink, fans not working etc...
>| Brandy
>| ;-)
>That's what I figured. However, I'm not that handy with an iron, anyone
>on here that will repair them for a minimal charge?
>
>- --
>Zach Lowry
>MTSU, Murfreesboro, TN
>zach at zachlowry.net

You can go with a professional shop like ...umm...someone help me
here...what are they called.. DT&T ?.....I cant remember.

Or if you want to trust someone here you can mail them your unit.  I
can do it as long as you realize I cant guarantee a fuse swap will
fix it (I do have the fuses on hand).  Send me and email if you are
interested.

Mad Dog