[DuoList] Green Light of Death

Brandy brandybndr at netscape.net
Tue Apr 5 09:44:21 PDT 2005

Keep in mind it usually costs big bucks (more than the Powerbook is
worth) to send them to a shop, these books are old! It's more cost
effective to have someone on the list look at it and or repair it (and
take a little peek at the cardbus while its open..... since your gonna
want that done sometime anyway)

DTT in Fremont Calif. used to!

Telephone:  Toll Free (800) 622-7977 ..Local (510) 661-0999
Fax (510) 661-6788 ...... www.dttservice.com

And you can try MCE in Irvine Calif., I know they do cardbus upgrade and
used to do processor upgrade. So you check their website.

Technical support questions: support at mcetech.com
Corporate web site: http://www.mcetech.com

Can try also contact the www.Powerbookguy.com
I do not know it they work on them anymore but they do have parts and
stuff (Or at least used to)
It's GLOD already.. nothing ventured nothing gained..
If it was me I would send it to the dog house!! ;-)
Brandy