[DuoList] can't install OS 9.

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Thu Apr 14 05:59:51 PDT 2005

	The iBooks are coming close, and I'm sure in time Mac will come
up with something.  The Mac Mini is kinda promising... they need to make
a little snap on screen and battery pack and it would be perfect.  :)

	Love the Wallstreet Bowerbook I use, but it is huge and heavy.

	Yeh shame the 2400 was the last powerbook of the Duo size.
What's more, shame the 2400 didn't dock or anything after the 2300.

Greg