[DuoList] Loads undocked, doesn't load docked

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Thu Apr 14 06:07:36 PDT 2005

From: Brandy

Open the Dock, (you do know how to tear the dock down don't you?)

>Yep.

 look for internal HD. If one is present unplug it....kinda put the dock
together again...insert book...If it boots change the address on the
internal HD.

> The idea of the internal hard drive, or a nonte properly terminated
scsi connector inside the docking station is a possibility.  However,
the laptop used to work with both Duo Dock's and Duo Dock II's.  Now it
is only working with my Duo Dock II.  :(   Not sure what it is looking
for now, but I just figure the hard drive is bit worn and just needs a
good format and re-install of the OS (since the original setup came on
the used Duo I have been using.)

	Hey thanks!

	Greg