[DuoList] can't install OS 9.

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Thu Apr 14 19:50:09 PDT 2005

Here's an answer for you. Perhaps I'm dating myself but this list was
started by 2400 owners. (around '97, way before there was a list archive)
They decided to include duos cause they didn't appear to have any list at
the time, and many 2400 owners were upgrading from duos, as they are all
considered sub-notebooks. The 2400 was considered the "next duo". This was
first and foremost a 2400 list. Not sure if Ashish Mishra started it.
http://webobjects.uwaterloo.ca/mac2400/