[DuoList] The memory of a ram disk

daniel brunk river96b at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 13:44:57 PDT 2005

Forgive me if you've already done this, but I'm
guessing you have the box in the memory control panel
checked that says something like, "Save contents of
RAMDisk on Shut Down and Restart?"

Has anyone here been able to boot from a RAMDisk?  I
thought the contents of the Disk weren't reloaded
until after the boot process.  (In other words, you'd
have to finish booting before you even had a RAMDisk
to tell the computer to boot from.)