[DuoList] DuoPod :)

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Thu Apr 21 09:38:36 PDT 2005

	Well, after some digging I found a IDE cable and found the old
IDE drive from my Wallstreet (2 gig).   Oh man... I think the IDE drive
is the best thing to come across the Duo.

	I packed a good amount of MP3's in the computer with room to
spare.  It (2300) of course flys with the newer drive, currently running
8.6.  I have the Mac version of WinAmp playing on it.  A decent
computer!

	Next I think I will track down a larger IDE drive and cram it
full of my entire music collection!  :D

	(Trying to see what the hard drive limit for a Duo is... if
anyone knows, great.  This is more of a "wow this is cool thanks for the
help getting to this point"  message).

      Doc Clu