[DuoList] Help needed for 2300c

Mel pulsifer at drtel.net
Wed Aug 24 14:29:33 PDT 2005

Hi Listers

I have a 280c and a 2300c with dead PRAM batteries.  The 2300 boots
just fine with the dead PRAM and will behave itself after the
time/date is set.  The 280c is not as forgiving but is useable.

Any howsomever There was a website that offered Duo PRAM batteries
shipped with torx driver and instructions.

Does anyone know if the site is still up (I managed to lose the URL)
or know of a similar source?