[DuoList] Duos for sale

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 11:39:48 PDT 2005

OK, guys, gotta clean up some or the wife is threatening to buy diamonds &
jewelry and leave me destitute.  Of course, she'll look great, but.........

Here Goes:
Duo 2300 w/36 megs RAM and a 1.1 gig HD....works great, has power supply and
good keyboard, excellent screen.  My personal unit.  For those who are of the
extraterrestrial geekdom bent, the unit has MacDoppler installed (satellite
tracking program).  Battery "ist mort" but can be rebuilt. OS8.1 installed,
IIRC.  Modem is installed

Duo 280 w/mono screen.  12 megs RAM, 340 meg HD, modem.  Works great, has
OS8.1 also installed.  Good keyboard.  Battery is charging as I write this, not
sure of how good it is.

One other battery (probably dead, but I'll stick it into a Duo this PM and
find out) as well as two "shells" for rebuilding and two of the "storage cases"
for batteries.

MiniDoc with floppy drive, works great.  Has SCSI for those CD drives....

Floppy dock and drive, works great.

Two extra power supplies (one 1.05A and one 1.5A)

One modem (std. Apple).  Think I have another Global Village around here
somewhere.

Full sized Dock w/500 meg or so HD installed.

2 x Apple 17" display (MultiScan), both updated to newer specs to fix the
solder problems.

Duo 280 logic, somewhat modified for overclocking.  Set up for 40 mhz
operation, but needs a low profile clock chip installed.  Can be put back to normal,
and works fine.  Includes a RAM module (8 meg?? 12 meg?? don't remember) and a
modem, as well as the Duo bottom.

Lemme know what you're interested in....ham radio stuff gladly accepted on
trade!  Also looking for an original AirPort card for an 800 mhz iceBook.  Heck,
if you're in the NC/lower VA area, can probably arrange dropoff, esp.
important with the monitors and the big Dock.

PLEASE email me off list....let's not crowd up the list too much, and keep
ListMom happy.

Cheers!
Andrew
(alt. email is n4aba at earthlink.net)