[DuoList] Internal ADB port? Part 1

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Thu Aug 25 12:36:31 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Goodwin, Greg P.
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:01 PM
To: 'COCCORP at aol.com'
Cc: 'A place to discuss Apple's sub-portable computers.'
Subject: RE: [DuoList] Internal ADB port?

-----Original Message-----
From: COCCORP at aol.com [mailto:COCCORP at aol.com]

(Currently working on turning a 210 laptop into a Mac-Tablet... kinda..)

  Really?

A few years back I accidently came across some info on the prototype Duo "Penlite" project, as one of the developers lived near me (at the time) in Austin Texas.

    Whoa!  awesome!

I always thought that the Duo series could be made into tablets easily -- except for the problem of the touchscreen. I even postulated about using an aftermarket, clip-on screen to do the job, but of course that would just end the docking possibility.

Then, I just went and obtained a Fujitsu Lifebook. But I am still interested in the idea of a Duo tablet; let me know how you're progressing!