[DuoList] CardBus activation

Joseph Fisher backinblue at cox.net
Sun Dec 18 11:34:31 PST 2005

Hello -

I am new to the 2400C world but not new to Apple Powerbooks/DUOs.

I have carefully dismantled my new to me 2400 & it awaits a 240MHz
daughter card purchased on e-bay & a 64 MB RAM upgrade.

I'd like to activate cardbus to enable use of CF/SD PCMCIA cards as
well as USB cards

I've read a few suggestions on line - However, I don't appear to have
"yellow" wires & I am unsure where the resistors are located on the
mainboard as one article suggested removing -

With the new 240MHz card do I still need to figure this out? If so
could anyone point me in the right direction here?