[DuoList] Need emergency start-up disk for mac. sys.7.1

G. D. Bickford gdb_98004 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 16:44:01 PST 2005

  Locked out of my DuoDock 210 sys. 7.1. The Norton Utilities 2.0 (I prepared a long time ago) emergency start-up disk doesn't work. One norton disk opens when booted
  but only allows basic disk doctor. It shows my hard drive by name in norton but is not highlighted. I do have a full back-up of the system, should I try to do a full back-up?

  I need to get to the system folder. A freind thinking she was helping me out "tidied-up my sys. folder by creating another folder in the sys.folder and 'organizing' things in the folder, essentially locking me out.

  Thats the basics any helpful downloads and other help is really appreciated (please try to keep the laughter to a minimum). Any addresses for other user groups for system 7 will be helpful, download sites (free, hopefully) can be used.
  Any help and suggestions is greatly appreciated.
  Thanks for any help.
  GDB

Gregory D. Bickford