[DuoList] Newer G3 Issues

Chuck Kenney kenneyc at mac.com
Wed Feb 16 07:02:20 PST 2005

I do, but one is half the country away in storage.  Both did pretty much the
same thing.  First one booted a few times but froze, this one chimed once,
both after a bit only showed a green light or the speaker clicked after
clicking the power button on the back (alternated between light and click
with each press).

603e processor still works fine in the machine.  I may seriously tackle this
again in August when I have the other G3 with me again.

--
Chuck Kenney

FreeFall Software
http://www.freefallsoftware.com/