[DuoList] FYI for Houstonians

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 06:11:27 PST 2005

Forgive the multiple post to those on multiple lists...

The other day I happened into the Micro Center in Houston, Texas USA, for
some returns. In my customary soujourn to the Mac section, I happened to see a
"discount rack" near the back, where they keep the component parts behind the
little counter...

There was a bunch of old Mac stuff for discount prices. I bought a new
McNally USB/FW PCI card for $15.00, and a new Absolute 5300/190/3400 battery charger
also for $15.00.

There were a bunch of other items for various Macs; I know I saw other stuff
for Pre-G3 Powerbooks, also some stuff for nubus Macs & PCI macs; maybe some
stuff even older...

Happy New Year,
Craig W.