[DuoList] Duo Dock problem

Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail izabella.misiewiczsantos at neostrada.pl
Mon Jan 24 14:44:50 PST 2005

I remember this happened my 230 once, the dock would startup chime and
go off. I found out that a little rubber foot kept the duo from docking
and it would immediately shut off after the chime. The powerbook worked
fine though, check to make sure there is nothing jammed between
powerbook's PDS and the dock inside.

Hope this helps.

Alex