[DuoList] Duo Dock problem

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 06:53:49 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/19/05 6:45:45 PM Central Standard Time,
gionpeters at comcast.net writes:

>>I took the 2300c out, and it works fine by itself. But when I insert it in
my
>>dock, it does the startup chime, them immediately turns back off. Another
>>press of the start button ejects it again.
>>
>>What gives?
>>
>>Craig W.
>>Houston, TX
>>_
>
>Tick of Death ?
>
>Mad Dog

Well, I thought about that after you mentioned it, but the Tick Of Death is
usually accompanied by the "ticking" itself, is it not? THis dock of mine is as
silent as a tomb.

And my previous experience w/ the ol' TOD usually manifested itself, among
other ways, by the Duo getting stuck in the dock. While I have vivid memories of
going into a dock w/ a stuck Duo in it, I do not remember ever having a duo
ejecting itself....

Perhaps when I had the duo in my dock and I noticed initially it was "off";
perhaps it was not really off? And subsequent actions by me threw something off
in the Dock's inner working?

Hmmm....

Craig W.
Houston TX