[DuoList] test

Josh Keady joshkeady at msn.com
Fri Jul 29 00:10:53 PDT 2005

Hey, I just spent the night in Newport and had 2.5 megabit there :-)

But my place in Roseburg just recently got cable.  I've had 1.5
megabit DSL for a couple of years, but Charter only got itself
together about a year ago and finally started offering fast cable.

Mind if I ask what part of the coast you're on?

Josh