[DuoList] test

Brandy brandybndr at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 11:41:12 PDT 2005

Gearhart Oregon, South of Astoria and North of Seaside.  I had thought to
buy in Cannon Beach, but well its a bit hard to get a home on the beach.
Gearhart had plenty of homes on the market also build to suit lots on the
Dunes.and being in a gated community has it advantages.
We can get DSL but  for a summer home its not really worth the expense to
get the DSL, Qwest DSL in this area does not perform well. I had it on for
about 6 month and advertised speed is up to1.5 but never got more than 500k,
and that was on a good day. So the dollar value was poor.  While you can get
cable TV the broadband  service is not here yet.
Now  LA  is another  Store I have SBC DSL in my Home. (Los Feliz /Griffith
Park ) It  runs rings around anything I have had from Qwest.  My house in
Surprise AZ has cable from Cox with  speeds average over 3 its the best I
have had.

Brandy