[DuoList] test

Willie Roth wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 20:54:51 PDT 2005

I used to live in a small town called Otis just north of Lincoln
City. I really loved the Oregon coast. Now I live in Florida where I
grew up. It's hot and everything is flat! :^(
    Does anyone use a wireless 11g  card with their 2400?? I have
been happily Lucent's silver 11b card for years and was wondering
which of the newer faster cards have been proven to work with a
cardbussed 2400?? Any one Know??
Thanks,
Willie