[DuoList] test

Brandy brandybndr at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 00:44:59 PDT 2005

Did you ever go to the Oregon Country Fair, I just went a Newbie (first
timer) and had a ball, it's not to far from Otis and Lincoln City?  I must
find a wild outfit and body paint for next year. I was a bit over dressed
this year.
I don't think anyone makes a driver for OS 9 so that you can use Wireless G.
OS X 10.2 I know runs G but since the 2400 is painfully slow with 10.2, it's
gonna be a problem. Both Linksys and D-Link make cards for with OS X
support.

It's surprising since OS 9 is till used by allot of people and companies.
One would thing that someone would make one at the very least Apple would
sell one (non airport) for those with apple computers that cannot run OS X.

Brandy