[DuoList] test

Josh Keady joshkeady at msn.com
Sun Jul 31 09:50:35 PDT 2005

The Country Fair is so fun.  I've been there a couple times (I've got
friends who have a booth and sell candles there every year) and always see
something different.

As for wireless, this isn't exactly an 802.11g question, but has anyone ever
tried putting an Airport card in their PCMCIA slot?  I got brave and tried
putting a PCMCIA card in my G4 Power Mac's Airport slot one time, and
nothing happened.  If it recognized, all you'd have to do is rig up an
antenna.

Josh