[DuoList] WTTF: 2400c palmrest

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jun 11 19:22:57 PDT 2005

Gene, I've got a 2400 you could buy and mod, using yours for parts. :-)

PB2400/180MHz/80MB HD/10GB HD with AC Adapter, floppy drive.

I've also got a couple of spare BookEndz docking stations, Wetsuit slip
on case, etc.

On Jun 11, 2005, at 6:13 PM, Gene Osburn wrote:

> Hey listas,
>
> Any Comet afficionados out there have extra parts and pieces for swap?
>  Just picked up a pretty nice model via ebay with one minor flaw: two
> of the plastic guide hooks on the left inside of the palmrest are
> broken, so there's a small gap in the side of the casing.  Since I'm
> planning a case mod paint project I'd like to fix this.
>
> Anyone have a palmrest and willing to talk swap?  I have a lot of Duo
> stuff (including three disassembled Docks), a small assortment of
> older PB accessories, and even a few Wallstreet parts to offer as
> trade bait.  Any takers?
>
> Also posting this to the LEM Swaplist, of course.
>
> Gene, a.k.a. G-Man
> Never swallow anything bigger than your pride
>
> ebay ID: mac4gman

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.