[DuoList] Wired Ethernet for 2400c woes! Argh!

BG briang113 at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 11 10:18:56 PST 2005

I have used two different cards 10 base T in the past with great
success, The Dayna Communications "communicard" (PCENet W929) and the
Global Village 56 Kbps Modem/ethernet Card Model A959.

If you are Cardbus enabled the CompUSA house brand 10/100 card is only
19.99 and comes with Mac driver but does not say it on the box,

BG