[DuoList] Wired Ethernet for 2400c woes! Argh!

coccorp at aol.com coccorp at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 13:34:10 PST 2005

 When I first obtained my 2400c a year or so ago, I could not get any ethernet card to work, other than a Dayna ethernet card.

Not that it was related to any other card not working, but I believe at some point I discovered that my OS (9.1) was missing needed card & socket service software...

Craig W.
Houston, TX
2400c/320mhz, 112mb RAM