[DuoList] Re: Wired Ethernet for 2400c woes! Argh!

Scott Strungis sstrungis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:51:16 PST 2005

RE: Farallon's driver stuff...

There are two new extensions in my 9.1 folder
EN PC Card Enabler ver 2.2
This is an extension

and

EN PC Card CSS3.0
This is a library

Nothing works for my 2400c.  There's a light on the ethernet hub, but
not on the card.  TCP/IP shows Alternate Ethernet under 9.1 and
nothing under 8.5.  I don't even get a 169.x.x.x dummy address under
9.1 when I try to connect to the net.

Scott Strungis