[DuoList] PCMCIA cd-rom?

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 07:13:02 PST 2005

Hi,

Have any of you fellow "true believers" ever tried to use a PCMCIA cd-rom
with your 2400c?

I use a NEC external PCMCIA CD-rom with my PeeCee laptop, and today I tried
to use it in my 5300ce (hey! I'm not gonna experiment w/ my G3 2400c...!!)

Anyway, it saw the PC card (as a NinjaATA) but it would not see the cd-rom or
even spin the cd drive.

Help?

Craig W. (on a 3400c/180 wifi'd by Lucent Orinoco)
Atlanta, GA
Power corrupts. Absolute power's a blast. -- John Fund

In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces. -- Zapp
Brannigan, 25-Star General of the D.O.O.P. (Democratic Order of Planets)