[DuoList] 2300c ethernet setup

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed May 18 07:08:56 PDT 2005

	When it starts acting buggy for me like that I do one of two
things...

	1) Run Disc First Aid... file structure might need repair.
	2) Reinstall the OS.

	On my DSL network I'm running the TCP/IP on Ethernet/DHCP or
automatic.

	Let me know how it goes.

	BTW, currently running 9.1 on my 2300c for iTunes.  My
experience in all this was 8.6 was perhaps the best.  If I could have
gotten the iTunes patch to work I would have stayed there.  Something to
think about.

Greg Goodwin