[DuoList] 2300c ethernet setup

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed May 18 07:49:43 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: duolist-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
[mailto:duolist-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com] On Behalf Of Dan
Palka
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 9:35 AM
To: A place to discuss Apple's sub-portable computers.
Subject: Re: [DuoList] 2300c ethernet setup

Yikes.  9.1 on a Duo???

I would kill myself.

@}>--'--,-------------------

LOL!   Yeh, about as much fun as running Panther on my Wallstreet.  :D
But hey I wanted MP3's, the 8.6 patch did not work with iTunes, and all
other MP3 players sucked that were for 8.6.

	You'd kill yourself... LOL!  It does drag, but you figure out
what to do and what not to do.

	In iTunes hitting keyboard commands works better than clicking.
Always pause music before trying anything else and it works fine.

	Startup drags, which is really fun when you are on battery
power.  But then I don't have Speed Doubler 8 (using 2 at the moment),
and this copy of 9.1 was not meant for this laptop.  :)

	But it plays MP3's reliably once started, and that is just what
I need at work.