[DuoList] Re: 2300c ethernet setup

Timothy Larson tim.larson at physiciansmutual.com
Wed May 18 09:10:50 PDT 2005

Clark Martin wrote the following on 5/18/2005 10:33 AM:
> At a minimum it sounds like you don't have the software for the
> MicroDock installed.  The part about PPP disappear implies your software
> may be corrupt.

There's special software for the microdock????  I thought you just
plugged them in and they gave you the ports you needed.

Tim

--
Tim Larson                                        Senior Web Developer
Physicians' Mutual Insurance Company                      www.pmic.com

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivery to the named recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or copying is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer system.