[DuoList] Re: Basic OS X questions (VPN)

Moe hugeu2fan at gmail.com
Wed May 18 09:36:19 PDT 2005

Good lord, how do you find these things?  I feel so useless... I've
thoroughly researched so many options for months now, all to keep
using my wonderful little 2400c on my school's VPN.  Well, I just
might go with linux, especially after going to that site you provided
and hearing other users' reports.  Everything seems to work, and it
sounds sprightly.  Damn... this really is the friendliest (and most
informative ;-) ) place on earth!  Would you mind posting that how-to
guide for linux on the 2400c, David?  Thanks a million!

Morris