[DuoList] Linux on 2400c (was Basic OS X)

Moe hugeu2fan at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:34:19 PDT 2005

Wow, this truly is an asset to the Duo/2400c community!  Thank you so
much!  The guide looked fine to me, nothing was impossible to
understand.  Don't be so quick to bash your writing...  I might give
this a shot tonight for testing sake, then get myself a larger hard
disk for the real deal (I just have that junky 1.3gb still).

Morris