[DuoList] 2300c ethernet setup

Dan Palka macdaniel3400c at palkasoft.com
Thu May 19 13:02:30 PDT 2005

It's funny because I'm the one that has a lot of older "slow" machines.
They still feel fast enough to me...

I just don't put OS 9 on them.

My daily is an 8100 upgraded to 217mhz G3.  I use Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Flash, and all this fun stuff on it.  It runs 7.6.1.  None of my PeeCee
friends would guess how old it really is.

<duolist at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>