[DuoList] Internal SCSI on Duos

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Fri May 20 10:42:25 PDT 2005

The SCSI laptops in DUO's are a 40 pin connector, but I assume only
25 of those are active contacts.

As for an adaptor to the 25 pin you will have scour ebay and various
online sources or make your own.

SCSI was standardized long before the duos came out so any SCSI cable
with the right pins should be okay.

Unless Apple did something to make it proprietary.. anybody ???

BG