[DuoList] Thank you everyone . . . I'm feeling more relieved already

Iman Bhullar imansingh at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 15:42:47 PST 2005

Keep the suggestions coming, please.

As of now, I'm going with Ronald.

Later tonight, I'll be walking around the campus
library suspiciously checking out everyone's laptop.

I'll go up to someone and say "Excuse me young lady, I
noticed you have a infared port . . . On your laptop,
I mean - your laptop. Um, may I put some files on your
computer? . . . No, it's perfectly safe. Let me just
change some of your system settings here."

Did I mention that I'm a large brown-skinned man with
a thick beard? How long do you figure before security
gets called? If you see something, say something!

Seriously, thanks Ronald and everyone else (and,
again, keep the suggestions coming).