[DuoList] Thanks everybody. Problem solved.

Brandy brandybndr at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:37:40 PST 2005

Congrat's,
By the way is the zip ticking? By all means freaking out is acceptable.
Drink is also acceptable.. It's the nature of computers to work fine when
you don't care, but never when you really need them so perhaps you should
have gotten tipsy first...
On to great things, were you sober when you saw the 666?  Are you hearing
Voices?  And if so..... are they telling you to bad things?
Sounds like an old Virus, now if I could just recall something about it....
Hummm mind seems to be a bit blurred from those last two Martini's.

Brandy  ;-)