[DuoList] How do I get a file off a 2400c w/ no disk or ZIP drives?

Chuck Kenney kenneyc at mac.com
Thu Nov 3 19:48:26 PST 2005

Not a USB flash drive.  PCMCIA to compact flash adapter, with a
compact flash card inserted.  Then also a USB compact flash card reader.

Of course, if you're cardbus enabled, you could use a Cardbus USB
card, but I've never tried one of those with a flash drive.
--
Chuck Kenney

FreeFall Software
http://www.freefallsoftware.com/