[DuoList] 280 Dark Corners

Chris C. chrisc at clouds.net
Sat Nov 19 10:48:33 PST 2005

Thanks for everyone's response. Sure enough, I fired it up in the
morning and it was fine. Man that irritates me. Yeah, it's probably a
bad controller. I remember a few years ago at a previous job when we
had about 50 compaq laptops ... and the displays were acting weird...
we called compaq on it, they denied it, but we had 20 machines as
proof... they finally replaced the controller...

Anyways... it's a sweet machine, leaves my 520c in the DUST!

-Chris