[DuoList] 280 Dark Corners

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 11:01:01 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/19/2005 12:41:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cmmac at sonic.net writes:
>My 280 has recently developed dark corners. Anyone know how to fix
>this problem?

Shut it down or put it to sleep (deep sleep, not just screen saver)
for a while.  This is common with some of the older displays.  I
haven't seen it on a 280 yet but I have seen it on a 540.
Yup; emblematic of all Active-matrix grayscale LCDs I have ever seen; from
the PB 170 on up. Just let it be for a spell, and it will be back to normal.

Craig W.