[DuoList] 2400

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 09:58:58 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/20/05 11:45:59 AM, mac4gman at gmail.com writes:

>> 2gb hdd 240cpu 80mb ram card bus done good battery  no os
>>
>Is the CPU an original 603e 240 or the NewerTech G3?  If you got one of
>the (Japanese market only) 603e "Mighty Cat" 240"s I'm *SO* jealous...!

I have a 240mhz processor in a previous-180mhz 2400c; not that much of a
difference in performance really; but a great conversation piece.

>> any hints to using them The closest to the 2400 i have used is a 3400
>> (which i love) but the ram is less also the hdd and i really do not
>> want to crack the 2400 open . I just want to use it as is
>
>As I already said, reduce the OS RAM requirements as much as possible.

Along with that, I would add obtaining RAM Doubler is essential, also.

Craig W. (on a Kanga wifi'd by Lucent Orinoco)
Atlanta, GA
Power corrupts. Absolute power's a blast. -- John Fund

In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces. -- Zapp
Brannigan, 25-Star General of the D.O.O.P. (Democratic Order of Planets)