[DuoList] Re: main battery and externalfloppy disk for 2300

duoman at mac.com duoman at mac.com
Tue Oct 4 14:51:23 PDT 2005

Hello, John (and 'List)-
I bought a couple of those VST batteries from Shreve Systems back when they first acquired them, and they ended up being mostly crap. Out of three bought, two failed, and the other failed after a couple of months. John, I'm wondering if you've used them for any length of time, and whether they seem any good...??
Thanks,
David C.