[DuoList] Re: main battery and externalfloppy disk for 2300

Ronald P. Pfister ronald.pfister at pelagic.net
Tue Oct 4 14:59:22 PDT 2005

Hello all!

I bought a new BTI battery for a PowerBook 500 at Fry's back in 2001.
It lasted a few months, then died. It seems that NiMH batteries have
a relatively limited shelf life if they are not periodically cycled.
The guys at http://www.batteryuniversity.com/ know more, I'm sure...

Just my $ .02

Cheers,

Ron