[DuoList] WTB: 2400c board and proc

Gene Osburn mac4gman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:04:00 PDT 2005

Josh,

> If anyone has a working 2400c board and processor they could sell me,
> please shoot me an email off-list and let me know what you have, along
> with a price.  I would like to upgrade to a G3 processor, if anyone
> happens to have one for sell, but I realize that may be "cost
> prohibitive."  Also, I believe my RAM to be good, but if anyone has a
> dimm larger than 32 meg, I might be interested in that too.

Put my G3-upgraded Comet on ebay over the weekend; NewerTech 240 MHz
G3, 80 MB RAM.  Make me an offer including USPS delivery for the bare
'Book (no hard drive or accessories) and if it's reasonable - and if
you can PayPal (NO CREDIT CARD) - I'll end the auction and sell it to
you.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5238808975....no
bids yet but 10 people tracking the auction.

I know it's more than you're asking for, but it never hurts to have
some extra parts and such on hand....

Gene Osburn
Friends don't let friends do Windows

ebay ID: mac4gman