[DuoList] WTB: 2400c board and proc

Josh Keady joshkeady at msn.com
Tue Sep 6 06:40:56 PDT 2005

Hi all.  Looks like my 2400c is finally dead.  I can't find a sub-
notebook that I like as much for what it would cost to fix the 2400,
so I have decided to just go that route.

If anyone has a working 2400c board and processor they could sell me,
please shoot me an email off-list and let me know what you have,
along with a price.  I would like to upgrade to a G3 processor, if
anyone happens to have one for sell, but I realize that may be "cost
prohibitive."  Also, I believe my RAM to be good, but if anyone has a
dimm larger than 32 meg, I might be interested in that too.

SO:  Looking for a 2400c board and processor (G3 if you have it), ram
not necessary but a plus.

Thanks!

Josh