[DuoList] Joining secure network with OS 8.6?

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 30 09:22:31 PDT 2006

If I remember correctly you can use your Dell card with the Airport
software and drivers. i haven't tried it lately.

If I get a chance in the next few days. I will dig out my card and
try it.

You do not say what your hard drive capacity is, but if you have
upgraded to a larger drive you can install both OS and dual boot it.

I am not familiar with (Protected Extensible Authentication
Protocol), so cannot address that issue.

Brian