[DuoList] FS: 2400 + acc

tobias parkblue at gmx.net
Thu Dec 21 10:53:18 PST 2006

I am parting with my Powerbook 2400, because I haven't used it lately at
all.

The Specs:

* OS 8.6
* IBM 1.3 GB HD in two partitions (replacement drive)
* 80mb Ram
* plus RamDoubler and a host of other goodies

* Screen shows one dead red pixel in the lower left quadrant
* Otherwise in good condition, no visible scratches on screen or case

The Accessories:

* 2 batteries
* Apple power adapter 100V-240V
* Global Village 56k PC card modem with dongle and SW
* Floppy drive

(If you are interested, I may also have a second Apple power adapter as well
as a SCSI-adapter somewhere).

Please feel free to check my feedback on eBay (100%, tckaiser) or to email
me off-list with any questions.

Thanks for your interest -

Tobias Kaiser