[DuoList] FS: 2400 + acc

Jack Corcoran jkcorcor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 16:38:57 PST 2006

Hi, Tobias.

Do you remember me...Jack Corcoran, the DUO user (ex)?
I see you are ready to part with your faithful
2400...that's a very advanced symptom.

I, too,  have abandoned the Duo regime and am working
these days with  an IiBook. Would like to find a home
for the 4-5 Duo's  in the closet, however.

Are you stil traveling back/forth to Muenchen?

Best,

Jack C.  Fairfax VA_