[DuoList] 2400 Interwave - software?

mariner at mts.net mariner at mts.net
Mon Feb 6 08:10:59 PST 2006

Yes, there is software, and I would email it to you but my 2400 isn't up and running at the moment. Perhaps someone else can step up to the plate here? It's a control panel and an extension, if I recall correctly. Are you sure it's not a Newer card, rather than the Interware. And if you were searching for "Interwave", that not correct, it's "Interware".

Andy