[DuoList] PB 2400 cardbus

Gene Osburn mac4gman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 14:36:37 PST 2006

> It is okay if the are removed.
>
> I was just saying you do not need to remove them.
>
> It is the wires on the bottom of the MOBO that you do not want to
> touch.

I must be thinking backwards?  The cardcage isn't on the bottom of the
mobo?  IIRC, it's on the underside of the board when installed...?
It's on the opposite side as the RAM slot, right?

Gene Osburn
I can't brag about the shape I'm in - I can't sing, I ain't pretty and
my legs are thin; but don't ask me what I think of you - I might not
give the answers that you want me to.  Oh well....