[DuoList] PB 2400 cardbus

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 17 16:16:33 PST 2006

OOPS Cardcage... my bad i misread your post, i was thinking RAM slots
with the little cover over it.

If it works do not worry about it. I have never cut the botoom wires,
i was going of the post from the other guy.

I doubt you are cardbus upgraded.  I think you will have to go back
in I think.

Brian